Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ready to Learn



Good Morning! I invite you to consider these WordsWorth Remembering , from Winston Churchill:

"Personally I'm always ready to learn,

although I do not always like being taught."


My prayer, O Living God, is this:

I am ready to learn, although I don’t know who my teacher, or teachers, may be today. I am reminded that everyone in my life is here to teach me something,
and that the circumstances of my life may also teach me. These are not all easy lessons, and the difficult people and circumstances may appear to me at first as trouble rather than as opportunities.

Bless us today with eyes to see and ears to hear what you would have us learn. And please bless us with the creativity to see opportunities in each difficulty we face today. Amen.

May you find a blessing in this day for you.

No comments: